Your Solution, Our Data
Whether you need data for Semantica, i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, ArcGIS or other geospatial and visualization tools or are an R&D shop or software developer and need data to test and demo your solution, IntelCenter has more than 14 different distinct terrorism data sets and a variety of subscription and one-time licensing options to get you the right type, quantity and frequency that matches your requirements.
IntelCenter's available data sets with structured metadata include:
• Incident - 136,000+ records from 2000 to Present
• Audio & Video - 5,200+ records (1,300+ hours) from 2000 to Present & a secondary archive of 7,000+ records from 1990s to 2009
• Photos & Graphics - 7,700+ records from 2012 to Present
• Logos & Symbols - 450+ records with up to 5 additional logos per record
• Facial & Body Imagery - 1,000+ records with up to 13 images covering face, full body, left side of face, right side of face, upper angle of face, left & right hand, teeth, glasses and two personal items
• Social Media & Online Presence Data - 800+ records containing social media accounts, email addresses, phone numbers, direct messaging accounts and more
• and variety of other terrorism data sets
For any these or to see if there are other IntelCenter data sets that will fill your requirements, please contact us through the form below.
Copyright © 2016 IntelCenter, All Rights Reserved.